At Velory we want products in stock to be easy and quick to find for all employees and admins, and we want the checkout experience to be easy to do and to understand.
During the summer we've spent a lot of our time trying to improve some of the core experiences in Velory. This work has now culminated into a completely new store experience, we call it Store V3 and it looks a little bit like this:
We are now getting to a point where you should start seeing the fruits of this labor pop up in your Velory store as we have started to release the first features to production.
The first things we are rolling out is:
An employee cart
The first thing that we are shipping is a cart for employees allowing them to add multiple products in one request. Gone are the days of having to place multiple requests.
The employee cart is live from today (1st of September 2022)
A new employee checkout experience
While a cart is important we also wanted to improve the actual experience of placing a request as an employee. Therefore we remade it from scratch and hope that it is now more clear and easy to understand.
- Quantity support
- A completely new overview of what's about to be requested
- Clearer breakdown of any salary deductions that might come with the order
- Clearer pricing on individual products in the checkout
- Ability for you to limit delivery addresses to only office, home, or both.
The new employee checkout experience live from today (1st of September 2022).
A new product page
When viewing a product in the store we want to make it clear what the product includes, the price, how it affects the budget (if the employee has one) of the employee as well as how it visually looks.
- Changing colors now changes the actual image of the product
- Completely re-designed price / budget information
- Quantity support
- Auto select price based on employee budget
- Support for mandatory addons (can be configured, such as insurance)
The new product page will start to become available in the coming weeks.
A new store filter / search experience
We know that in these times it can be quite difficult to find products that are actually available for delivery. For that reason we've made that a corner stone in the new store filter / search experience. You can now filter to see what's in stock along with a bunch of new search and filter functionalities.
- Search for items in stock
- Filter on product variants (colors, hd-space etc)
- Sort on price / popularity / name
- Improved mobile experience
- Automatically limit what's visible in store based on Employee budget (optional)
The new store filter / search experience will come to a Velory store near you in the coming weeks.
We are very excited to roll all these improvements out and if you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you! // Team Velory